Your new company
A leading company within Leisure, Travel and Tourism are looking for a new Business Manager to come on board and join their sales team.
As Business Manager, you will be:
- Responsible for the formulation of individual annual business plans for a defined portfolio of strategic travel agent partners for the brand
- The primary point of contact for all travel agent queries
- Implementing contact strategy as defined by the Sales Director; including daily trading calls , weekly performance updates, monthly face to face business reviews and quarterly/annual strategic reviews
- To develop and monitor tactical sales plans to meet profit targets, and be responsible for the delivery of these plans
- Responsible for developing and monitoring the trading environment to include competitor activity and providing regular updates to the Sales Director
- Presentation of monthly account performance in sales and distribution review, referencing performance against agreed key performance indicators as outlined in agent scorecard
- Ensure travel agent partners focus and goals supports company goals and commercial priorities
- Provide Sales Director with market intelligence on sales performance of their accounts (and wider market) for weekly trading meeting
- Significant UK domestic travel
The successful Business Manager will have:
- A proven track record of identifying and realising opportunities that delivered both incremental sales and distribution, whilst maintaining brand integrity.
- Experience of creating, developing and maintaining effective working relationships with key stakeholders
- Working knowledge of luxury travel or the luxury retail or service sector
- Management and leadership skills
- Excellent oral, written and listening communication skills
- Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel to advanced level
- Able to plan strategically. Identifying commercial opportunities, and realising potential
- Able to provide visible, supportive leadership, and to foster a positive work environment through empowering, enabling, motivating and developing others
- Communicate effectively and influence outcomes
- Keep abreast of commercial issues and developments
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.