Sydney, New South Wales
10 months ago
Carter Murray is a Global specialist Sales and Marketing recruitment firm with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai, London, Dusseldorf and Milan.
Business Development Manager
- Reach out to Senior stakeholders across a raneg of industries to build relationships and introduce the companies services
- Identify and understand the business goals, objectives, key customer issues, and new initiatives of clients and prospects in order to develop the appropriate response solution
- Qualify the client's organizational structure, available budget and decision process to ensure we can provide best recruitment solution
- Develop healthy business relationships with a broad set of senior executives, key department representatives, such as CEO's. MD's, Sales Directors, Marketing Directors at prospective clients.
- Introduce recruitment services and effectively articulate a winning business proposition that is tailored to the customer.
- Achieve monthly new business targets through effective sales pipeline management.
- Use all sales forecasting and management tools and align with all corporate initiatives
The ideal candidate
- 5+ years' experience selling into Financial, IT, Medical, Consumer, FMCG, Engineering and Construction sectors
- Previous New Business sales experience, experience selling a solution
- Experience in the recruitment sector
- Proficient in business English
- Demonstrated and consistent over-achievement of monthly sales quotas
- Excellent communication skills, especially the ability to articulate a compelling message and influence, persuade and negotiate with all levels of people to achieve win-win situations
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills and experience facilitating strong C-level meetings.
- Experience managing multiple complex sales cycles and developing new sales opportunities.
- Effective prioritization and time management skills
- Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM applications
If you are interested in the above please apply through the link or call Pearce on 0292369061
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.