My Client an established award-winning Financial Services company are looking to increase their marketing team with a Marketing Coordinator
"This is an initial 6 month contract"
Take the next step in your career with a position that will expose you to a wide variety of marketing campaigns and related projects with a focus on reporting, content development, PR and Social Media
This role works closely with the local stakeholders and with the HQ core marketing team. This role will suit an experienced all-rounder who enjoys all aspects of marketing with an initial focus on reporting and then using those results to change or ammend marketing campaigns.
- Review all marketing activities for last 6 months and produce reports for senior management on activities
- Use those reports to analysis what campaigns are a success and increase content
- Work with the marketing team to develop and deliver messaging and external marketing materials
- Work on digital marketing campaigns, google ads, seo campaigns etc
- Support the delivery of marketing campaigns across social platforms that target different audiences with relevant content
- Develop and manage the production of email campaigns
- Write and develop content to support multi-channel campaigns
The Ideal Candidate
- Degree qualification, ideally in marketing
- 2-3 years' marketing experience,
- Must have previous experience reporting on marketing activities, using excel to pull all data together and developing a report
- Previous exposure to a wide range of marketing from content to comms to digital to campaign management.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail
if you are interested in the above or similar roles please apply through the link or to email@example.com
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com.au
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.