My client is a world leading global company who produce business information research and marketing services into the Consumer sector
Due to expansion and growth they are looking to recruit a
Business Development Manager -
- Reach out to Senior stakeholders to build relationships and introduce companies' services
- Account Management of existing account and also grow your book of accounts
- Selling Press release services, global monitoring software and global influencer database
- Identify and understand the business goals, objectives, key customer issues, and new initiatives of clients and prospects in order to develop the appropriate response solutions
- Qualify the client's organizational structure, available budget and decision process to ensure accurate forecasts of renewal business and new business growth opportunities
- Develop healthy business relationships with a broad set of senior executives, key department representatives, and functional users at prospective clients.
- Achieve monthly new business targets through effective sales pipeline management.
- Use all sales forecasting and management tools and align with all corporate initiatives
The ideal candidate
- Degree qualified
- 3+ years' experience selling into the B2B sector
- Previous New Business sales experience
- Experience in Software sales, Media sales / Advertising or Conference sales
- Proficient in business English
- Demonstrated and consistent over-achievement of monthly sales quotas
- Excellent communication skills, especially the ability to articulate a compelling message and influence, persuade and negotiate with all levels of people to achieve win-win situations
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills and experience facilitating strong C-level meetings.
- Experience managing multiple complex sales cycles and developing new sales opportunities.
If you are interested in the above please apply through the link or call Pearce on 0292369061
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.