£30000 - £35000 per annum + commission
2 months ago
Your new company
A start up brewery based in London are now looking for a Business Development Manager.
As Business Development Manager, you will be:
- Developing business within London and North of London
- Meeting clients face to face
- Be a brand ambassador for the company
- Out on the road
- Qualifying your own leads
- Finding the key decision makers and developing a relationship
- Helping to break into retailers (Sainsbury's etc)
- Attending events
The successful candidate will have:
- A strong background in business development
- Experience in hitting and exceeding targets
- P&L responsibility
- A full driving license
- Experience dealing with head office retailers
What you will get in return:
The successful candidate will receive a basic salary between £30,000 - £35,000 (depending on experience) plus commission and other benefits!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.