I have partnered with a leading global law firm who are looking for a Business Development Executive to join their collaborative and supportive firm. They are driven by the understanding that their founding values, an entrepreneurial and tenacious spirit, and the importance of embracing change are needed to stay relevant in the future and continue to build long lasting relations with clients
You will be embedded in a team of highly regarded Business Development executives, working closely with Senior BD Managers playing an integral role in all aspects of Business Development. As part of the team, you will also have the exposure and opportunity to provide support and add value to further initiatives being rolled out to other departments across the wider Firm.
- Work closely with the rest of the team in the execution of the BD programme for the relevant departments, including the communication of specific messages and the creation and implementation of add-on services to clients.
- Lead the preparation of directory and award submissions for the departments with the appropriate Fee Earners. Take responsibility for delivering great content on time.
- Support the Partners and Fee Earners in implementing business development activities including planning, organisation, and project management of a wide range of client-focused events, newsletters/other targeted client communication and digital sessions.
- Suggest improvements to business development activity and manage follow up activities effectively.
Skills and Experiences
- Minimum 2 years experience of working in a Business Development role within professional services.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to work to deadlines and stay calm under pressure.
- A strategic and creative thinker capable of identifying, developing, and gaining support for appropriate opportunities.
- A team player who is analytical, tenacious, and self-motivated, but with the ability to multi-task.
If you have any questions or queries about the role please don't hesitate to get in contact with me on +44 20 7332 2493 or at email@example.com .
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.