Business Development Executive- Law
A great opportunity to work within a large, collaborative law firm based in the heart of London. This global law firm are looking for a talented Business Development Executive to join their team to pursue and manage worldwide client relationships across all insurance business lines and sectors. The successful candidate will gain great exposure to all areas of the firm, and the ability to work across all aspects of Business Development and Marketing Campaigns.
- Support the BD team to execute the marketing plans for relevant marketing campaigns, monitor the performance of activity and report appropriately to ensure maximum return on investment is achieved.
- Be instrumental in collating descriptions through pitch and legal directories, internal communications and save these to the database.
- Provide support on pitches, ensuring pitch best practice is followed and the best practice tools and content are current and updated.
- Support the BD team to prepare internal and external source research and necessary supporting material including marketing assets.
- Undertake prescribed analysis of internal and external data sources to meet the client team, practice, and sector needs.
- Support BD sector client leads on client relationship management and activity as directed.
The ideal candidate will need to show a positive attitude and a willingness to learn is hugely important, this matched with a proactive and a can-do attitude when asked to complete any task. The successful candidate will also need to be able to complete work with a high standard with a high attention to detail, particularly when you are asked to juggle multiple tasks with different strict deadlines. Knowledge of business, economic, political, and social issues are desired as well as experience in the professional services / legal environment.
If you would like to hear more, please do get in contact at email@example.com.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.