My client is a household name and one of the biggest brands in ANZ and beyond.
They are looking to build their capabilities in the Digital Health / Wellness sector in Australia and want to bring on board a highly experienced Business Development Director in this space.
This role is very much a consultancy role, working with potential clients and partners to identify market opportunities or pain points and to then develop suitable tech solutions.
Business Development Director
- Develop and implement the strategies to substantially and sustainably grow our presence in the healthcare and wellness digital solutions sector in ANZ
- Build relationships with Corporate and Enterprise entities to deliver Digital Wellness / Healthcare solutions
- Work within the global Group to develop a sustainable business approach for our objectives
- Generate appropriate marketing, sales, and promotional materials to promote new solutions
- Ensure that Company standards/procedures and quality assurance standards are always adhered to.
- Ensure high level of morale, communication, and professionalism in dealing with customers, and internal stakeholders.
The ideal candidate
- More than 10 years' experience in Sales
- Previous experience selling Technology or software or healthcare or wellbeing solutions
- Experience selling into Enterprise clients at C level
- Experience selling into HR dept an advantage
- Demonstrated skill in business development in digital or SaaS technologies.
- Ability to demonstrate superior communication and stakeholder management.
- Proven track record of being a trusted and strong leader with the capacity to manage complex deals
- Entrepreneurial minded and demonstrated commercial acumen.
- Self-driven and solutions oriented.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com.au
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.