Carter Murray have partnered with a professional services firm who are pioneering the globalisation of their profession. Supporting every relationship with intellectual agility, commercial acumen and importantly a human touch, they have a proven track record of achieving consistent success in all they do.
This Business development coordinator role will support the support business development and client development activities for the EMEA Capital Markets, offering exposure to several senior managers and stakeholders, whilst also giving a level of autonomy rarely found in Coordinator roles.
- Supporting partners and fee earners in various practice groups in the implementation and execution of the firms strategic Business development plan.
- Maintain key messages, marketing materials, standard slides, credentials, pitch materials and bios for the group.
- Prepare credentials and pitches, tailoring materials for individual clients, ensuring consistency and quality is representative of the firms standards.
- Keep partners informed of developments at key clients, both internally and externally and work with the Research team to identify new clients and market trends.
- Minimum two years business development experience in a professional services organisation.
- General knowledge of business and financial markets, and in particular an interest in Capital Markets, Debt Finance and Restructuring.
- Ability to build credibility and trust with partners. Ability to effectively communicate, interact and build relationships at all levels of the firm.
- Show initiative and bring new ideas; an ability to challenge the status-quo, persuade and get buy-in from key internal stakeholders.
If you have any queries or questions, please don't hesitate to get in contact with me on 0207 332 2493 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.