This is a Global Organisation that supply high quality air-conditioning units to residential and commercial customers, with offices and warehouses across all of Australia's capital cities. Continuously voted a "great place to work" by their employees they offer many employee perks and a fast paced and supportive work environment.
As a Business Analysist for Sales and marketing you will;
- Assist with the sales and marketing planning process, developing any required reports and strategies to create budgets and sales plans
- Manage the sales forecast process across all channels, liaising with the Channel Managers and State Managers and utilising the Demand Planning Tool to provide the relevant data
- Assist the Channel Managers in monitoring the monthly sell support packages ensuring you are in-line with allocated spend
- Work closely with the Innovation team to ensure the sales systems/platforms are accurate and assist the team to drive sales
- Document processes when relevant and deliver training to the States to ensure you are consistent in our approach to how we us each system nationally
To be considered you will need (but not limited to);
- Implementing sales strategy, sales planning, forecasting, rebate management, marketing strategy, system development and maintenance, training & administration
- 10 years' experience in a similar role including finance or operations
- Experience in developing strategy and tactics using data
- Knowledge of FGA systems, E7, Epicor, Qlikview, ASANA, Sharepoint, Excel and Demand Planning Tool
- Understanding of project forecasting techniques and pipeline control
If successful on offer is up to a six-figure generous salary, annual bonuses, onsite parking, birthday day off and monthly staff incentives. This global organisation take pride in their employees and their career development .
Please APPLY NOW or for further information please contact nancy on 02 9236 9062 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Only Australian residents need apply
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.