The role includes preparing investment portfolio reviews, holistic client strategy reviews, ad hoc client strategy as needed as well as performing research to support the asset allocation and investment committees. The role is varied and you will be supporting and working with our Senior Advisers and Directors.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 1 years' experience in the Financial Advice/Planning industry.
- Relevant qualifications in Financial Advice/Planning
- Keen interest in financial advice and wanting to develop into an investment adviser.
- A passion for investing including both listed and unlisted investments
- Intermediate level of experience in the use of Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Excel & Outlook.
- Excellent communication both written and verbal.
- Well organized with strong administration and time management skills.
We are looking for talented and passionate people who have the drive to succeed and want to progress as to an adviser.
Please contact Stuart for more information on 02 9236 9068
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com.au
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.