A global leader in the Telecommunications space is looking for a capable and independent Accounts Director. You will be tasked with managing key accounts and drive incremental revenue for the company while retaining current accounts.
- Strategise, identify, and win brand new high value enterprise customers to hit targets
- Build and maintain sustainably long-term relationships with business leaders and key decision makers to maximise business growth opportunities
- Stay abreast with market happenings and maintain a deep understanding and knowledge of the business of prospective clients
- Work closely with internal teams and collaborate well with peers across the region
- Demonstrate stellar account management skills to the team
- Strategise and build a growth pipeline for the next few years
- Be accountable for sales management responsibilities like forecasting, reviewing of accounts, and reporting.
- At least 5 years' of experience, with deep knowledge in Telecommunications, Cloud, IP networks & technologies, S/I/P-aas, and Design & Quality drivers in the Enterprise environment
- Demonstrated success in being an individual contributor
- Proven ability in managing large Enterprise accounts
- Ability and proven experience in influencing key senior stakeholders, both internal and external and explain the value of complex Enterprise sale
- Possess a go-getter and hungry mindset
- Able to develop and execute well-thought out strategies and have excellent communication and presentation skills to pitch to senior leader
This role is moving fast so act now! Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today to kickstart an initial discussion today.
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.